Hey guys! For those of you who have been reading the site for some time, you know that the other fantasy sports do Razzball Commenter Leagues. They are a way for everyone in the Razzball community to show their skills against each other, talk the sport they’re playing and even talk some smack. It has been a while since there has been a hockey RCL, but we’re bringing it back! Hopefully this will be a way to build up the hockey community and you might even win the grand prize! Here are the details:
- The goal is to have multiple 12 person leagues with the participants not only competing against each other but against the other leagues as well.
- Each league will be a rotisserie league with the following 9 categories: Goals, Assists, Plus-Minus, Penalty Minutes, Special Teams Points, Shots on Goal, Wins, Goals Against Average, Save Percentage.
- The champion of the RCL will be the person with the highest point total in all of the RCL’s. They will win a $100 gift card to Best Buy and a Razzball T-shirt!
- In the event of a tie between the top point earners, the people with the top scores will have their stats compared head-to-head; whoever won more categories wins!
To Start A League:
- Go to this link.
- Click “Create ESPN Custom”.
- Enter in a League Name. Set the number of teams to 12, Restriction Type: None, and to “Public Access”.
- Select “Roto Scoring Type”.
- Set the Draft Type as “Snake”.
- Choose your Draft Date and Time.
- Leave basic settings and rosters the same. DO NOT change the games played limit maximums.
- Remove “Average Time on Ice” and “Power Play Points” as categories; add “Special Teams Points”.
- Click Submit League
Once you have finished this, there is one more step. Go to your league’s home page and copy the link to the league. Copy and paste that link into the Google Sheet here and fill out your league information.
TO JOIN A LEAGUE:
Simply examine the Google Sheet below, find a league and draft time that works for you, and click the “LINK” button in “League Link” column to be taken to the leagues home page. If the league is invite only, please email the contact.
That’s it. I have set up the first league and I encourage the commenters to set up many more! Find a draft date that works for you and join that league. If you have any problems, please ask me in the comment section below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck everyone!
Fantasy Hockey Razzball Commenter Leagues, 2015: