Hey guys! For those of you who have been reading the site for some time, you know that the fantasy sports here on Razzball have Razzball Commenter Leagues. They are a way for everyone in the Razzball community to show their skills against each other, talk the sport they’re playing and even talk some smack. Last season we had only 4 leagues, which was quite disappointing. I know that the season is quickly approaching, but I’d love to crack double digit leagues, if not more! Hopefully this will keep building the hockey community and maybe you’ll win the grand prize. Here are the details:
- The goal is to have multiple 12 team leagues with everyone not only competing in their own league but for the best record overall in all RCL’s
- In an attempt to keep things more active, each league will be a head to head league with the following 9 categories: Goals, assists, plus-minus, penalty minutes, special teams points, shots on goal, wins, goals against average, and save percentage.
- The champion of the RCL’s will be the team that wins their individual league that had the best regular season record. This person will win a $100 gift card to Best Buy!
- In the event of a tie, the stats for the teams over the 2 week championship will be compared head to head; whoever won more categories wins! If there’s still a tie, the stats will be for over the entire playoffs, then entire season.
TO START A LEAGUE
- Go to this link
- Use the left side to create a league. Give your league a name, change it to 12 teams, and make it head to head each category.
- Click Settings
- Under Basic Settings, change “Make League Viewable to Public” to Yes
- Under Draft Settings, set your draft date. Set Draft Order to “Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time.”
- Under Roster, Change IR Spots from 0 to 2
- For Scoring, Change Min Goalie Starts to 4, Remove Time on Ice and PPP, Add STP
Once you have finished this, there is one more step. Go to your league’s home page and copy the link to the league. Copy and paste that link into the Google Sheet here and fill out your league information.
TO JOIN A LEAGUE:
Simply examine the Google Sheet below, find a league and draft time that works for you, and click the “LINK” button in “League Link” column to be taken to the leagues home page. If the league is invite only, please email the contact.
That’s it! I have set up the first league and I encourage the commenters to set up many more! If you have any problems, please ask me in the comment section below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck everyone!