Hey guys! Â For those of you who have been reading the site for some time, you know that the fantasy sports here on Razzball have Razzball Commenter Leagues. Â They are a way for everyone in the Razzball community to show their skills against each other, talk the sport theyâ€™re playing and even talk some smack. Â Last season we had only 6 leagues, a slight uptick from my first year at Razzball but still a bit disappointing. Â Now, with almost a month until the season starts, I’d love to crack double digit leagues, if not more! Â Hopefully this will keep building the hockey community and maybe you’ll win the grand prize. Â Here are the details:
- The goal is to have multiple 12 team leagues with everyone not only competing in their own league but for the best record overall in all RCL’s
- In an attempt to keep things more active, each league will be a head to head league with the following 9 categories: Goals, assists, plus-minus, penalty minutes, special teams points, shots on goal, wins, goals against average, and save percentage.
- The champion of the RCL’s will be the team that wins their individual league that had the best regular season record. Â This person will win a $100 gift card to Best Buy!
- In the event of a tie, Â the stats for the teams over the 2 week championship will be compared head to head; whoever won more categories wins! Â If there’s still a tie, the stats will be for over the entire playoffs, then entire season.
TO START A LEAGUE:
- Go to this link
- Click “Create ESPN Custom”
- Enter a league name. Â Set the number of teams to 12, Restriction Type: None and “Public Access”
- Select “Head to Head Each Category” as scoring.
- Set the Draft Type as “Snake”
- Choose your draft date and time, then click Create League
- Click edit roster, add two injured reserve spots, leave the rest the same
- Click edit scoring: Remove Average Time on Ice and Power Play Points as categories; Add Special Teams Points
- Leave the rest of the settings the same; click “Create Your League!”
Once you have finished this, there is one more step. Â Go to your leagueâ€™s home page and copy the link to the league. Â Copy and paste that link into the Google Sheet here and fill out your league information.
TO JOIN A LEAGUE:
Simply examine the Google SheetÂ below, find a league and draft time that works for you, and click the â€śLINKâ€ť button in â€śLeague Linkâ€ť column to be taken to the leagues home page. If the league is invite only, please email the contact.
Thatâ€™s it! Â I have set up the first league and I encourage the commenters to set up many more! Â If you have any problems, please ask me in the comment section below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Â Good luck everyone!