Hey guys! The hockey season is only a couple days away and that means time is running out to join, or even better, create, a Razzball Commenter League. The first league is full but there is still room in the second and we’d like to have multiple drafts that go on Tuesday night before the season starts on Wednesday. Please follow the steps below to join or create a league to show your hockey prowess!
To Start A League:
- Go to this link.
- Click “Create ESPN Custom”.
- Enter in a League Name. Set the number of teams to 12, Restriction Type: None, and to “Public Access”.
- Select “Roto Scoring Type”.
- Set the Draft Type as “Snake”.
- Choose your Draft Date and Time.
- Leave basic settings and rosters the same. DO NOT change the games played limit maximums.
- Remove “Average Time on Ice” and “Power Play Points” as categories; add “Special Teams Points”.
- Click Submit League
Once you have finished this, there is one more step. Go to your league’s home page and copy the link to the league. Copy and paste that link into the Google Sheet here and fill out your league information.
TO JOIN A LEAGUE:
Simply examine the Google Sheet below, find a league and draft time that works for you, and click the “LINK” button in “League Link” column to be taken to the leagues home page. If the league is invite only, please email the contact.
That’s it. I have set up the first league and I encourage the commenters to set up many more! Find a draft date that works for you and join that league. If you have any problems, please ask me in the comment section below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck everyone!
Fantasy Hockey Razzball Commenter Leagues, 2015: